Friday, May 27, 2011

Learn How to Walk in Heels from a Man in Them


Catch fashion expert and runway coach Glamo on MTV MADE, helping three teen girls prep to compete for a one-year contract with Boss Model Management New York and a fashion spread in CosmoGirl. "You can expect to see a lot of drama and intensity," notes the sought-after single-named stylist and fashion expert about his no-holds-barred approach to teaching, guiding, and preparing the three model wannabes throughout the MADE Model House episode.

"My expectations of the young ladies were high, and I was tough on them because I wanted to prepare them for this industry. We laughed, we cried, we joked, we rejoiced. But by the end, I felt like a proud parent, and they were my babies who had endured a process that made them grow up and transform into real models."

See the original post at Fashiontribes